wföstudagur, janúar 21, 2005


Made for Canada

I have not written anything here in English for ages! Now that’s going to change. Audun was here as I’ve written about before. We have pictures from his stay in the picture section. It was great having him here and man the adventures. Got locked inside the basement of an old church and got stuck in snow in Thingvellir and didn’t get free until the police came on a huge jeep to pull us out. Good times :)

Me and Kolla just adopted two cats which are running around the apartment like they own it! Kolla is going tomorrow morning to Denmark until next Wednesday so its going to be me and the cats until then. I am over my head with school these days (like always) but next weekend I have two final exams so the week ahead is going to be crazy. I also had a meeting with a professor regarding my master's thesis earlier this week. My hope is that I can write about Balanced Scorecard.

Sam and I have been doing a little business with stuff from China for a few months now. Its going very well and we have tons of ideas which hopefully are going to be prosperous. More on that later.

Anyways, djing until 6am tonight…and the more school tomorrow...will this never end?


By Gudmundur at
1/21/2005 03:32:00 e.h.

Spjallaðu við mig: Skrifa ummæli