wmiðvikudagur, maí 18, 2005


Working, writing and learning.

A lot of my friends from Canada just graduated. I was planning to be there during graduation but I had to cancel that plan because of my new job. Life is pretty busy these days with school, the job and I am also trying to write in between battles.

My dad turned 60 years old last Saturday and had a great party that lasted until morning. That was great, to meet all my relatives and to party with them.

All my plans seem to be changing these days because my planed trip to Canada (New Iceland) has also been cancelled because my brother is getting married in the middle of July! I thus decided to go to London on June 16th over the long weekend. I already have the ticket and hope that this plan will hold!! A friend from Acadia, Dalia, is also getting married in september in London. I and Audun are planing a trip to attend the wedding which would be great. Then its Chris and Cass in Australia next year...lots of weddings coming up :)

My school’s plan to go to China is going great. We had a vote recently and a great majority was in favor of going to China this September. I and a friend from my MBA program are now planning the trip with our professors. We have also been talking about some fund raising options like to release an MBA magazine. More on that later.


…back to the books.



By Gudmundur at
5/18/2005 09:19:00 e.h.

Spjallaðu við mig: Skrifa ummæli